Revitalash & Jan Marini Lash Intervention

Review products, stores or online sellers. Advertise products or services here.

Moderator: clipinqueen

Revitalash & Jan Marini Lash Intervention

Postby blainewitch on Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 pm

I've been wanting to share my experience with Revitalash. It's my understanding that the product is similar to Jan Marini Lash Intervention. I would have bought the Jan M., but at the time it was on back order everywhere, so I bought the Revitalash.
This stuff works great!. My eylashes were long when I was young, but they were so short and skimpy for the past few years. I bought some of this in January .... 2 weeks later my lashes were long. I have been using my Revitalash usually 2X/Day everyday since January and I still have product. When I bought it, the price was $140 and it's come down a bit since then .... but it is well worth it.
blainewitch

Postby spiredem on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:49 am

Revitalash really works! I used it religiously and got lots of length within a few weeks.
spiredem

Postby blainewitch on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:59 pm

People keep noticing and complimenting my long lashes. I feel like a walking advertisement when I keep telling everyone to buy it, but it truly is AMAZING.
I paid $140 last January, my tube is almost gone now and I use it usually 2x/day (sometimes I forget)..... it's well worth the price. I will buy more when it's gone and I think it is a bit less expensive now.
blainewitch

Postby spiredem on Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:15 pm

I think it's cheaper at costco? I got mine for $80 on ebay! I have noticed it also gives my lashes a lift and curl when I use it alot - to the point that I've stopped using the eyelash curler! It is irritating though and always makes my eyes itch!
spiredem

Return to Reviews and Adverts