TressMatch clip in Hair Extensions

Review products, stores or online sellers. Advertise products or services here.

Moderator: clipinqueen

TressMatch clip in Hair Extensions

Postby thebeautyfly56 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Hello, My name is Wendy and I am a Professional Hairstylist that has been in the industry for over 10 years. I want to share with you about a new clip in hair extension company that is called TressMatch. They are 100% Human Hair , protein rich, tangle free and smooth. Great quality clips, thick and comfortable and super affordable. I am the Hairstylist consultant for them and am not in sales, just really proud of what the company offers. I am here to answer all your questions or inform of styling tips and hair care. The website is http://www.tressmatch.com on the site you will be able to link to my video tutorial series as well as submit questions to me. Check it out, if you are looking for affordable human hair clip in extensions!!! THANKS :D
thebeautyfly56

Re: TressMatch clip in Hair Extensions

Postby friggahair on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

Long clip in hair extensions are one: These are very safe, while they can also stay for long and produce same effect should they be used properly. Besides, no one can tell it is a clip-in extension if the extension you have bought is of the same texture as that of your hair. They work pretty well and stay snug and for long. For very short hair it is recommended to wear extensions which have fast as well as easy small clips; however, with small grooves within them to clip in to.
=D> =D>

Clips in Hair Extensions
friggahair

Return to Reviews and Adverts