Revlon 22 in Silky Straight Shade # 27

Sell or trade your unused items here

Moderator: clipinqueen

Revlon 22 in Silky Straight Shade # 27

Postby Heatherly1 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi,

I reviewed the forum rules and hope it's ok that I post this even though I'm a new member. Please blast/delete me if not:-) I joined recently trying to read & research on installation methods as I can't find much that works for me and you all are just so professional it blows me away!

I also keep having problems finding the shades I am looking for which is why I have this brand new package of Revlon 22in hair available. It is very nice hair just a tad off from what I am looking for...basically I had a source for a color 27 that worked beautifully for me for a long time, then they stopped carrying it and appears that brand has changed both the quality and color (it wasn't Remy anyway, but still worked, but now the quality is awful though I'd still use it if it was the color I wanted).

The Revlon was sold to me as Remy hair for $119 (plus shipping) and says "Remy Touch" on the package. I have never washed Revlon hair so can't comment on how it held up, it is very pretty hair though.

I ordered shade #27 from Bohyme (and Unique Wiiv, were the same) and couldn't believe how yellow/blonde it was. This Revlon is more along the lines of what I'm looking for I just want something with more of a pinky-strawbery tone. I've tried about every shade #27 I can find in 22 in. and none are quite what I want....this is as good as any of them I just don't need more unless I can find exactly what I'm looking for (if that makes any sense, I have other packs that I've started to use and still have leftovers).

This package has only been opened so I could check the color out, weft is completely undisturbed, I could have returned it but I put the poor person through so much trying to get it I didn't have the heart to return it.

I'll sell it for $100 and can be paid via paypal (ID: appleish@yahoo.com). Since I am new here if someone wants to buy it but would like to feel more comfortable with who they are buying from, my ebay ID is Heathen13 and I have lots of good feedback:-) I haven't listed it there yet but could if desired, just avoiding more fees as I already owe some:-)

Best Wishes to you all!

Heather
Heatherly1

Re: Revlon 22 in Silky Straight Shade # 27

Postby Heatherly1 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Oops I should have added, I can be reached at furrygirly@gmail.com and can e-mail a picture:-)
Heatherly1

Return to Trades/Swaps