22 inch Bohyme Color 16~ Hand Tied

Sell or trade your unused items here

Moderator: clipinqueen

22 inch Bohyme Color 16~ Hand Tied

Postby Blondie22 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I have for sale- 22 inch Hand Tied ~ color 16~ 4 BUNDLES~ package short two bundles. I normally use either color 22 or a mixture of 22/ 613 and something darker. This is way too golden for my liking, I tried to bleach out one bundle..... but it doesn't Bleach out as well as other Bohyme. This is a final sale, and Im not here to make any enemies....please be sure you know what color 16 is, this is authentic Bohyme Hair handtied and if no one Messages me in three days from posting I will sell it on Ebay~ so on the 9/9/2010 at midnight...please dont message. Hair 101 Girls...$ 110.00. Plus $7.00 Priority Shipping with conformation...Pay Pal only Please....This Retails as a package of 6 at $245.00 but for hair girls like myself....you get a break to be able to enjoy, as we are all addicted to hair~ and I actually get a really awesome deal at my local place and I dont need to make money off my friends..... I will send photos to individual Email addresses...I can be reached by Direct Email : Onerepublicanchick@Yahoo.com
Blondie22

Return to Trades/Swaps