Virgin Golden Blond Weft- UP DATE WITH PIC.

Sell or trade your unused items here

Moderator: clipinqueen

Virgin Golden Blond Weft- UP DATE WITH PIC.

Postby Rocket22 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

I still have this weft below that I made - I will say sold in ad when it has been sold.

I made this weft a bit back(with the hair wefting kit) and didn’t love it (the kit) It was a tad too bulky for me although I think I did a very good job.

This hair is beautiful beautiful and then more beautiful!!!! but it’s not double drawn hair It is single drawn with lots and lots of little pieces throughout. This Hair was purchased off the hairtrader and is completely virgin. Although this hair is beautiful it is not enough to make someone with short hair have long thick hair on it's own, but if you already have medium length hair it will give you lots more fullness (That is how I wear my extensions) or would make a great additional row. If you want to experiment you can tip this hair, reweft it,try out this wefting system for yourself or whatever. I would reweft this hair but it’s already too short for me. (aprox 16 wavy") If you have any questions please email me. I’m asking $50.00 and can provide lots and lots of pictures. Also this hair will never go bad.!! I still have all my virgin hair that I have been wearing for years!!!!!! this hair is fine in texture...

air dried

this is brushed out

Current install: Nothing at the moment.
Rocket22

Return to Trades/Swaps