Make-Up Review

Talk about makeup, share tips and ideas, or talk about the skincare products you like here

Moderator: clipinqueen

Make-Up Review

Postby milachkaa on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:09 pm

Ok girls so my friends went ahead and got me a few Sephora gift cards for my bday and I went ahead and bought some make-up! Here is what I got and some reviews:

Bare Minerals Foundation: For anyone who has not used it, this stuff is great you can get a nice light coverage or a heavy coverage depending how much you put on..and it never looks or feels heave. I did not get the mineral veil because it is useless...I just got the foundation...I found the rest of the kit unnecessary..

Make-up Forever Eye Shadows: Never heard of this brand before but their shadows have high pixels...I got really nice natural shades with a neutral color for the base and a nice rich dark brown for the crease and liner...I really, really love these shadows! I used to use MAC...but they gone to shit...they never last on me anymore!

Shadow Primer: I rely heavily on a shadow primer because my face loves to eat and crease all my make-up especially my shadows! So the best one out there is by Urban Decay (i was shocked, considering I used to wear this brand when I was 17). But the stuff is incredible all the girls at Sephora swore by it!

Concealer: I genetically have dark circles under my eyes so a concealer is very very important to me...I got one my Benifits...and nice and thick and covers nicely...and I dab a bit of my Bare Minerals over it to set it in and blend it and works beautifully!

There I have shared! I still have a Nordstrom gift card, Bloomies and Macys...So once I get more make-up I shall share some more reviews!
milachkaa

Postby brenda on Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:03 pm

Have you tried any of the purepleasures? I have had alot of luck with it.
brenda

Postby clipinqueen on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Thanks for this! I've wanted to try mineral makeup for awhile.
clipinqueen

Postby sherrie215 on Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:42 pm

thanks girl, I am interested in a good eye primer. I cant hardly put eyeliner on my top lids anymore without it smudging. I cant get a smooth line because my eyelids are not smooth enough anymore (age I guess) :cry:
sherrie215
Site Admin

Return to Makeup and Skincare