Mineral makeup

Talk about makeup, share tips and ideas, or talk about the skincare products you like here

Moderator: clipinqueen

Mineral makeup

Postby Maja on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:28 pm

Sherrie do you sell your makeup on four different sites or am I just nuts?

I ordered on purepleasuresbeauty.com, on HE101 I then discovered that there are offers and discounts when buying certain amounts, and now I've just found out that on www.hairextensionsupplies.biz it's actually possible to get a lipstick in the color "valentine" which I'd rather buy than a lip glaze, but that was not an option at pure pleasures........my head is spinning, it's all shipped from the same location, right.

Apart from that I wasn't charged for shipping so I guess the order is not finished?!?

TIA
Maja

Postby sherrie215 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:49 pm

LOL....my head is spinning too! Yes there are some different things in different stores.

The nice thing about the three other sites (not HE101) is you can shop in any of them without losing whats in your shopping cart....you can go from store to store and add it all into your cart. If you see something on one site and something else on another. The HE101 store doesnt work that way. But the PPBeauty MBA.com and the HES.biz sites are all a simple paypal shopping cart so you can shop between stores and check out one time.

I will throw in a Valentine lipstick for ya, or if ther is something else you want just let me know.

Not sure what is up with the shipping not calculating. I had one other customer one time that it happened to also.
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Maja on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:29 pm

How do I remove the mineral makeup, just with a regular cleanser (cream)?
Maja

Return to Makeup and Skincare