I love my PP mouse foundation!

Talk about makeup, share tips and ideas, or talk about the skincare products you like here

Moderator: clipinqueen

I love my PP mouse foundation!

Postby angel on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:52 pm

I just love the stuff, I ordered both liquid and mousse, and I definitely prefer the mousse for it's coverage. (I ordered the wrong shade, but oh well)
Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know if you are thinking of trying it, IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY, and it smells nice too!!
:)
angel

Postby sherrie215 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Glad you like it Angel! Funny how some people like the smell and others dislike it! :LOL:

It smells herbal-y to me....not really pleasant, but not unpleasant either. I had considered adding a fragrance to the base, but dont want to add anything that isnt necessary or isnt natural. Trying to keep all of the makeup PURE as possible!

Did I send you a sample of the newest? The whipped cream foundation? The mousse WAS my favorite until the whipped cream. You may have ordered before the whipped cream was available....cant remember shit sometimes!
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby angel on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:45 pm

sherrie215 wrote:Glad you like it Angel! Funny how some people like the smell and others dislike it! :LOL:

It smells herbal-y to me....not really pleasant, but not unpleasant either. I had considered adding a fragrance to the base, but dont want to add anything that isnt necessary or isnt natural. Trying to keep all of the makeup PURE as possible!

Did I send you a sample of the newest? The whipped cream foundation? The mousse WAS my favorite until the whipped cream. You may have ordered before the whipped cream was available....cant remember shit sometimes!

I'll be ordering soon (I need a different shade) but I don't know if I got the cream or mousse, it is a thck consistency, not like a mousse at all, so I might have gotten the cream.
angel

Postby sherrie215 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 pm

I do know that you definitely got the hydrating mousse. I didnt have the whipped cream available for purchase yet when you ordered your foundation. The whipped cream is very light and fluffy in comparison...dang wish I had sent you a sample of it.
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby SaraAnn on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:26 am

When you girls use foundation do you put moisurizing cream on before? If so, is it better to find a cream that isn't oily? Sometimes I find that my cover up doesn't sit well but I use quite an oily cream before.
SaraAnn

Postby hflsales on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

I use the mousse foundation every day & couldn't go without! I put Oil Of Olay Regenerate (sp?) on first & then the foundation & it covers great & looks perfect!! If I am going out at night, I add the mineral powder on top of that.
hflsales

Postby sherrie215 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:26 pm

It is best to moisturize your face before using foundation (mineral or other kinds). Let the moisturizer absorb first then apply.

Makeup pros will tell you the best application for makeup is proper skin preparation. Cleanse, exfoliate, tone then moisturize prior to applying any makeup. I wish I had time for that routine everyday! But I do try to include all of the proper steps a few times a week.

I like the hydrating mousse and its definitely intended for dryer skin. I also like the whipped cream/dream whip foundation that I sell, but this one I have to apply my moisturizer right before using the foundation because it is a dryer/less moisturizing foundation than the hydrating mousse.

I am thinking about a new base, something right in the middle of these two forumulas.
sherrie215
Site Admin

Return to Makeup and Skincare