More testers?

Talk about makeup, share tips and ideas, or talk about the skincare products you like here

Moderator: clipinqueen

More testers?

Postby sherrie215 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:29 pm

I previously had a pressed mineral eyeshadow in the makeup line. But I pulled it due to a few issues. I wasnt happy with the formula, and have been working on a new formula for some time.

I think I may have a good formula now that I am happy with. But its going to take about 6-8 weeks before I know for sure. And I wont add the product to the store until I am sure that I am happy with the product.

I am wearing the pressed shadows everyday, but opinions of testers is always better. And I would actually like to ship a few to see how well they hold up in shipping.

So if anyone is interested please let me know. As always I will send you the samples free of any charges. I will just want your feedback.

Anyone who is interested will need to go to the MBA website where the full line of colors is available and pick out one or two colors that you know you will wear!

I previously posted/asked for testers for a vitamin C mineral foudation. So far the results is that I like the benefits but I am not happy with the texture and feel of this foundation, and until I can smooth out this formula its a no go....for now, but still working on it. I dont give up easily!
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Saralee26 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:29 am

I'll test for ya, I like the amber rose and satin bronze
Saralee26
Diva of the Month

Postby ManeDreams on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:53 pm

i would love to test
WWW.HAIRSAND.COM
touching lives, one head at a time...
ManeDreams

Postby Runner on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Me too! :D I sent ya a pm with my color picks the other day, I think....Driftwood, French Vanilla
Runner

Postby Guccigirl on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 pm

I LOVE the Rouge Flambe and Shamrock :D This green-eyed girl would gladly test those two flattering colors ;)

GG
Guccigirl

Postby sherrie215 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 pm

yes...I have everyones PMs. For those who responded please PM me with shipping addresses. I will be sending you each a PM this evening.

Thank you :D
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby sherrie215 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 pm

woohoo...your samples are all done gals! I may wait one day to ship them just to be sure the eyeshadows are all hardened/settled. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will ship ok and arrive to each of you intact and not all broken. Thats what scares me about shipping pressed makeup.

Thank you to everyone who offered to test them! :D
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby sherrie215 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Samples went out a few days ago, has anyone recieved them yet? If not you should recieve them anytime! :D
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Saralee26 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:34 pm

I will let u know as soon as i get it from the mailbox!
Saralee26
Diva of the Month

Postby Saralee26 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:26 pm

My product arrived safely and intact, nothing broke, can't wait to try!! Boy u wrapped them good!!
Saralee26
Diva of the Month

Postby sherrie215 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:12 pm

yeeehooo...thanks for lettting me know! Yes I did wrap them good and kept my fingers crossed the whole time (maybe that helped!) :LOL:

Just a note with the pressed minerals. They are softer than traditional shadows so use your fingertip or a light touch with the applicator. You wont need to press your applicator hard against the shadow like some eyeshadows.
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby ManeDreams on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 pm

hi
just received my shadows, packaged beautifully and arrived safely and no problems. i LOVE the color you sent me- the teal and a gray color- just tried them on and they go on really smooth and silky. nice to know i didnt need to press hard with my brush and they didnt flake all over my face.
so far so good, i would DEFF order more colors,
thanks so much Sheri
s
WWW.HAIRSAND.COM
touching lives, one head at a time...
ManeDreams

Postby sherrie215 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 pm

Oh I loved your colors MD....Yours were Hawaii and Antique Silver. In fact I loved everyones colors! :D Im a glutton for eyeshadow colors!

Keep me posted how they wear!

Sorry I didnt give you gals the pretty labels, since these were just samples.
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Runner on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 am

Hi Sherrie,

I received my samples yesterday too, although I just checked my mail late, so I'll be testing it out later.

My first impression upon opening the well-cushioned package is Oooo!.

These solid, dense colors are beautiful! They are not broken at all. I admit, I was surprised at the weighty feel of these little jars too. There's a whole lotta color to play with :D

I'll post a detailed review later after I've played with it a bit :D

(i got the colors Driftwood & French Vanilla...yum!)
Runner

Postby Guccigirl on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I got my testers this morning! :D Woo hoo. Shipping was fine, everything was packed well and nothing was damaged during shipping, so put that fear to rest! The package was well cushioned and survived just fine.

My first impression...WOWEE! I love the two colors I picked, Although, I can't wear them together..they are both super flattering on my green eyes, I can just tell ;) I can't wait to wear them. I'll have to plan my outfit around the shadows tomorrow, and maybe the rest of the week! lol

GG
Guccigirl

Next

Return to Makeup and Skincare