Make up type

Talk about makeup, share tips and ideas, or talk about the skincare products you like here

Moderator: clipinqueen

Make up type

Postby loveholly on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi~I would like to try the PP foundation but unsure which one would suit me best? I have medium skin coloring. My skin has become kind of ruddy and uneven as I get older. I don't get big red breakouts but I do get bumpy, broken out skin. I would say it's pretty normal, I don't typically use a moisturizer and I don't feel oily or dry. Do you have something that's like "airbrushing in a bottle"???? hahaha....thanks for your help!
loveholly

Re: Make up type

Postby sherrie215 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:59 pm

I wish I had something thats like an airbrush in a bottle!

I think you could probably use the loose mineral foundation or the stick foundation. If your skin is of a normal type

The hydrating mousse would probably be too emollient for your skin. This is meant for very dry skin.

The dream whip is probably best on skin that is normal to slightly oily...I find this slightly too dry for a dry skin type.

The liquid is best on an oily skin type. It has a powdery finish and can be to dry/powdery looking on other skin types.

I would suggest the yellow tones or even the neutrals (the lt med and dark beiges are neutrals)
sherrie215
Site Admin

Return to Makeup and Skincare