Very late introduction!

Introduce yourself or talk about anything here!

Moderator: clipinqueen

Very late introduction!

Postby Missy2323 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 pm

Hi everyone! I thought I should probably introduce myself since I've been using the forum for a few years :? Sorry it's so late!

My name is Missy and I'm about to be a senior in college. I'm studying elementary education, and I absolutely love it!

Not much else to say but that I love that extensions can magically make my hair "grow"! It's thin and constantly damaged from flat ironing, so it breaks before it can grow beyond my shoulders. Actually, having extensions in really does make it grow. They seem to protect it and promote healthy growth somehow... I had extensions for about 9 months (with touch-ups of course), and after I got them out, my hair was the longest it has ever naturally been... and super shiny and healthy looking!

Anyway, I love this forum, everyone is a huge help! I'd be lost without everyone here... so thank you!!
Missy2323

Postby sherrie215 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 am

Hi Missy, glad to have you here! :D Its amazing that the forum has been here for a few YEARS now. I remember when I was setting it up and getting it started, just like it was yesterday!

Good luck with your senior year at college. My daughter is just getting ready to start her freshman year. She is also planning to go into the education field. Majoring in English Lit, minoring in Political Science.

Welcome to the forum :D (better late than never!) :LOL:
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Missy2323 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Thanks, Sherrie! I hope your daughter has fun at school and enjoys her education classes. As soon as I started my classes after all the general education classes were finished, I started to really love going to class and learning about what I was going to do for the rest of my life :D !!
Missy2323

Return to Introductions and Chit Chat