Is that right way to Go bed with WET HAIR Extensions

Talk about, or get help with Shrinks, Links, Fusion, Weaves, Wefts or any extensions method

Moderator: clipinqueen

Is that right way to Go bed with WET HAIR Extensions

Postby SarahLee001 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:26 am

hi all,
I am using Hair Extensions but last week i sleep with WET HAIR EXTENSIONS and feel that it is not looking so proper as before one day. But when i asked about it to my Parents and Friends also then they say their is not any default. So i need yours advise.
SarahLee001

Re: Is that right way to Go bed with WET HAIR Extensions

Postby clipinqueen on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 pm

HI Sarah;

Unless you have really good quality hair extensions, I wouldn't sleep with wet hair. It tangles very easily and can lead to damage. At least, braid it or put it in a bun or ponytail if you must.

I often have 'damp-ish' hair when I wash it and go to sleep, but I split my hair in two and bantu knot it and clip it up so it does not move when I sleep. I also put a fair amount of serum and leave-in conditioner in it and sleep on a silk pillowcase to keep it in good condition.

HTH!
clipinqueen

Re: Is that right way to Go bed with WET HAIR Extensions

Postby zephyr on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 am

You need to make sure your hair is perfectly dry before going to bed, and best to put your hair in a soft ponytail with a scrunchie to keep it neat so that it doesn't tangle and will be easy to brush in the morning.
Zephyr Beau-Bradley (tutor)
ILM TRAINER - CITY & GUILDS

http://www.connect-2-hair.co.uk
CONNECT-2-HAIR TRAINING ACADEMY
zephyr

Return to Extensions