Back after a long hiatus

Talk about, or get help with Shrinks, Links, Fusion, Weaves, Wefts or any extensions method

Moderator: clipinqueen

Back after a long hiatus

Postby metalgirl70 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 am

Hi,

I have not been on a hair extension forum for a few years! I was going to nursing school and was just too busy to spend time on forums. Well, I'm officially a RN now and I work in a hospital.

However, my love affair with hair has not diminished!

I have been wearing custom wigs for the last few years. I wore the lace front that I was taping down, then I eventually went to what they call "jewish top" wigs. I really like my wigs, I think they look pretty good. I always use Jacksun to make my wigs.

I have lately been wanting to start wearing wefts again. Probably clip ins. Or, I am tinkering with the notion of making myself what they call a "u part" wig.
metalgirl70

Re: Back after a long hiatus

Postby clipinqueen on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey Metal! Long time no type! LOL.

Glad to hear your are a nurse. Good for you for committing yourself to your career goals.

Your wigs sound great. Yeah, a lot of girls on BHM are talking about the U-part wigs now. A lot of them get them custom-made and they are not that expensive. The good thing about them too, is that you could just clip on a closure if you want to make them full coverage. I think that's great. I would love to try one. Just might!

Anyway, I'm still doing my tape-ins and watching as my hair grows. Still love this method as I can do everything myself.

Welcome home Metalgirl! :=D>: :D
clipinqueen

Re: Back after a long hiatus

Postby zephyr on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 am

Lovely news Metalgirl that you are now nursing. Glad to know you are still as passionate about hair we I am. Hope more people return soon.
Zephyr Beau-Bradley (tutor)
ILM TRAINER - CITY & GUILDS

http://www.connect-2-hair.co.uk
CONNECT-2-HAIR TRAINING ACADEMY
zephyr

Return to Extensions