New to Extensions

Talk about, or get help with Shrinks, Links, Fusion, Weaves, Wefts or any extensions method

Moderator: clipinqueen

New to Extensions

Postby Rhonlynn on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 am

I'm new to hair extensions. I got a clip in the other day, it's; 100% human Remy hair. I really like it.I got it form my beautician. He offered to do a bonding extension, with an S wave. Mine is straight hair,and I prefer there to be curls. Man,I'd love that. No clipping!

My hair is brown to blonde, ombre type. The extensions i blonde with light brown streaks.

My Remy Hair is getting matted at the ends,and looks frizzy.I don't know what to do.I don't yet have a wire brush for them. I brush it every night,and I put it on in the morning, if I'm not working out. I work from home, but I still love the hair. It's only about 3 inches longer than my actual hair.

But the thing is, wearing it the last 3 days, I'm looking all over the internet,and I like it.

Why is it frizzing at the ends?
Rhonlynn

Re: New to Extensions

Postby clipinqueen on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Rhonlynn,

Glad you are enjoying hair extensions. I started with clipins and graduated to tape/glue extensions about a year later. Love them.

It is just likely that your clipins are not good quality hair. They start off silky and then the silicone wears off and they matt. I've had plenty of that hair. You can make yr own clipins by buying better hair and attaching clips. I would suggest you do that. Or buy good hair yourself and take it to yr salon to be installed.

Look for some hair sites and buy a sample of their hair to start or try Bohyme.

Good luck with it.
clipinqueen

Return to Extensions