Question about ManeMaxx..do your own extensions?

Talk about, or get help with Shrinks, Links, Fusion, Weaves, Wefts or any extensions method

Moderator: clipinqueen

Question about ManeMaxx..do your own extensions?

Postby Rhonlynn on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:15 am

I found this website called ManeMaxx. Do women do their own extensions? Am I reading this correctly?

If so, I feel I could almost do that. I've been getting eyelash extension for nearly a year, and now hair extensions. And I was wondering if people can do their own per strand...is that even possible? If i had License, I'm pretty sure I could do eyelash extensions.
Rhonlynn

Re: Question about ManeMaxx..do your own extensions?

Postby clipinqueen on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm not sure if you're exclusively talking about strand-by-strand extensions or every type, but of course, women do their own extensions. You are on a 'do-it-yourself' forum! I suggest you read through past posts here and you will find many posts about ManeMaxx. In fact, I think ManeMaxx has a forum as well. You can buy a kit and do it yourself. I think Sherrie, here at HairExtensions101.com has her own DIY kit as well. Research, my friend!
clipinqueen

Re: Question about ManeMaxx..do your own extensions?

Postby zephyr on Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am

Great care should be taken to doing your own hair extensions, it best to look around and find a professional in your area to do them for you. Bad hair extensions can cause hair loss and maximum shedding resulting in thinning and bald patches. Hope this helps and please take care.
Mrs Zephyr Beau-Benton, MInstLM (tutor)
Member of Institute of Leadership & Management
ILM TRAINER - CITY & GUILDS

http://www.connect-2-hair.co.uk
CONNECT-2-HAIR TRAINING ACADEMY, MANCHESTER, UK
Text: 07773 665803
zephyr

Return to Extensions