Online Store Help and FAQs

Talk about wigs, hairpieces, clip ons in here!

Moderator: clipinqueen

Online Store Help and FAQs

Postby Administrator on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:05 pm

How do I sign in to the online store?
To sign in to your customer account, enter your username and password in the fields on the menu bar. If you do not have an account, please click the Register link on the menu bar. (Please note: Your Hair Extensions 101 forum login account will not work in the online store)

Is my login for the Hair Extensions 101 forum the same one I use for the online store?
No. Your login for the Hair Extensions 101 online store is not the same as your forum login. The Hair Extensions 101 forum login is a seperate account account. To register for the Hair Extensions 101 forum, please click the Forum link on the menu bar and follow the registration links in the forum.

How do I sign out of the online store?
To sign out of your online store customer account, click Logout button on the menu bar If the Logout button does not appear on the menu bar, then you are not currently signed in to the site.

What if I forgot my password for the online store?
If you have forgotten your password, click Lost Password link on the menu bar to access the password retrieval page. Enter your username and e-mail address, and then click the Send button. We will send your new password to the e-mail address we have on file for your account.

How do I become a registered user for the online store?
To become a registered member of the online store, click Register on the menu bar and enter your Contact and Sign In information. Then click Create Account. There is no cost to become a registered member.

Do I have to register and sign in to purchase products?
You can browse our store without registering. Once you have added a product to your cart and clicked the Checkout link, you 'll need to register or login to complete your purchase.

Can't I just e-mail a list of what I want & just PayPal the payment?
No. The benefits of registering when you shop in our store is that we can make your shopping experience easier by keeping track of shipping and contact information in a fully-secured environment protected by SSL technology. Added benefits for you include a member profile page and the ability to view your order status and account history with us.

How do I add an item to my shopping cart?
To add an item to your shopping cart, on the Product page enter the quantity you wish to purchase in the quantity field and then click Add to Cart.

How do I remove an item from my shopping cart?
To remove an item from your shopping cart, click the trash can icon next to the item you wish to remove.

Who can I contact if I have questions or need help?
The online store and our forum are very easy to register for and use, but if you find you are having problems, please click Contact Us on the customer service menu to reach us regarding any questions or issues you may have. Fill out the Contact Request form and we will get back to you immediately! We want your online experience with use to be as trouble free as possible.

Is my credit card information secure through the online store?
YES! Your credit card information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all of your transactions through our site with industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. We accept credit cards via PayPal, but we do not store credit card or other financial information; rest assured that both your credit card information and personal information are well protected.

Can I update my account contact information?
To update your contact information you must first sign in. Click on the Account Administration or Login Details links on the product bar to access your account information. Make your changes and then click the Save icon.

Can I change my e-mail address and password?
To update your e-mail address and password you must first sign in. Click on the Account Administration or Login Details links on the product bar to access your account information. Make your changes and then click the Save icon.

Can I view my previous orders placed on the online store?
To view your order history you must first sign in. Click Account Administration on the product menu to access your account information. Select View Order History from the My Account menu and then select the order number for the order you wish to view.

Can I provide special instructions with my order?
You can include special instructions for orders during checkout. In your shopping cart, click Checkout (if you haven't already, sign in). On the Shipping Method & Instructions page, type your special instructions or comments in the Special Instructions text box. The store owner will receive these instructions along with the order. Click Submit to continue with the checkout process.
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to Wigs and Hair Pieces