Wicked_Wares on ebay no longer exists?

Review products, stores or online sellers. Advertise products or services here.

Moderator: clipinqueen

Wicked_Wares on ebay no longer exists?

Postby Aria on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:47 am

Hi All,

I bought some extensions from wicked_wares about a year ago now but the shop on ebay no longer exists?

She sold the most beautiful thick and shiny natural looking clip in extensions, i have bought from a few more sellers but they have been thin and look really unnatural.

Does anyone know what brand wicked_wares used, and where i could purchase these exact clip in extensions?

Thanks

Aria
Aria

Postby sherrie215 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:57 am

Hi Aria, welcome to the forum! :D

wicked wares is Lil' Bohemian's (member here) store. I havent seen her on here in awhile, but I cant imagine her not selling her clip ins anymore.

I thought she had a website too, but for the life of me I cant find it. Anyone else know the website address?
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Lynnie on Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:14 pm

http://www.wickedhairco.com/haexki.html --- I am interested to see the clip-ins,, can you please post a pic of your next purchase ?
Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter --- and those who matter don't mind.
Lynnie
Diva of the Month

Postby Aria on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Here is a pic of my sister with the wicked_wares clip ins, her hair is just below shoulder length naturally.

The website I had was

http://www.wickedwaresworldwide.com/servlet/StoreFront

But it says it is closed?

The extensions are so beautiful and natural, I havent been able to find another seller that sells the same quality, thick clip ins since.

Thanks for the welcome Sherrie :)
Aria

Postby BunnyWabbit on Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:48 pm

Its still open - just with the site that Lynne linked, she changed it around recently.

i would never guess those are clip-ins they look fabulous!
BunnyWabbit

Postby oh*so*sassy on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:17 am

Oh my!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
That was/is my business.
Ya we are no longer on ebay. :cry: LONG STORY....
However, you may certainly contact me through our website (link in my signature...) and I'll be happy to work with you again!! I am so glad to know you've enjoyed the hair. It looks great in the pic! :D
http://www.wickedhairco.com

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~~~~ Maya Angelou
oh*so*sassy

Postby dee's place on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:28 am

i ordered hair and some ther things from wicked hair co and hey took my money but never sent me anythig. i've emailed twice and called three times and got no response. any ideas why?

seashell034

ps. i did not order this from ebay, i order from wickedhairco.com

hate to sound bitchy but might have to take some kind of action to get my money back
DLK
dee's place

Postby Aria on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 am

The website link doesn't work.

I never had a problem with wicked_wares and her hair really was to die for, I can not find any clip ins that are of the same quality (thick, long, shiny and beautiful) and I have bought hair from 6 ebay sellers in the past year!

I heard that just before the wicked_wares ebay shop was closed down people had made payments and all contact suddenly ceased - the people that didn't pay through paypal lost their money.
Aria

Re: Wicked_Wares on ebay no longer exists?

Postby Aria on Sat May 09, 2009 7:19 am

Ok nearly 2 years later I am STILL trying to find clip in extensions as good as wicked wares.

I have tried over 20 ebay sellers since I last posted but the hair quality just isn't the same. I have wasted soo much money on hair they claim is thick. Most of the extensions are thin with ratty ends that looks like a mullet in my hair.

Does anyone have any updates on wicked wares, is she still selling extensions and does she have a new website?

Anna if you're out there please contact me, I am DYING to get more of your extensions!

Cheers

Aria
Aria

Postby Aria on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:50 am

I'm back another 2 years later (4 years after my original post, lol) and I'm still trying to find clip in extensions as good as the ones qicked_wares sold.

30 sellers and $3,000+ later, nothing...

Anyone have any idea?
Aria

Postby sherrie215 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Buy some Bohyme and add your own clips. Most premade clip ins are made with low quality hair
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Aria on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:30 am

Hello again :)

I know it's a really long shot but has anyone heard anything about wicked wares/oh so sassy/anna?

Can't believe it has been 7 years since I first asked but I'm still trying to find clip in hair extensions as good as the ones she sold :(
Aria

Postby Aria on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:08 am

Just thought I'd come back another 2 years later :P

9 years after my original post!

I have never ever found clip in extensions like wicked wares!
Aria

Postby Aria on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 am

And I'm back again... 10 years later!!!

God knows how many thousands I have wasted on hair extensions to never come close to the ones wicked wares sold

Im not giving up lol
Aria

Return to Reviews and Adverts