Bohyme Install today

Talk about, or get help with Shrinks, Links, Fusion, Weaves, Wefts or any extensions method

Moderator: clipinqueen

Bohyme Install today

Postby sherrie215 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Back to Bohyme! Woohoo! I like this sooo much better. The Italian hair just didnt suit me. I did wear it for 12 weeks, but hated it the whole time. Ok...I didnt really hate it, but I just disliked the texture very much. I just prefer the smoother texture of Bohyme.

So here we are with Bohyme again, About 7-8 ounces of previously worn Bohyme. This hair has 10 weeks on it (except for the bottom 2 rows which are new). All double or triple wefted rows of handtied wefts. 6 rows plus the makeshift seamless wefts on the side/crown area.

Installed with supertape and LG. I did try some of the new LG on a couple of rows to see how it will hold up.

BTW.....this was curled using the flatiron technique. Not a lot of styling done here, just a quicky curl with the flatiron. Its so darn easy and quick. I think with a little practice I will like this technique! I think it took me about 10 minutes to curl all of it!

Last edited by sherrie215 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby sherrie215 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 pm

of course...as usual no makeup, in my pj's...I am so elegant! :LOL:
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby frenchie on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

So beautiful as usual Sherrie!!
Have you ever thought of trying a mix of 613 with a darker blonde?
The color match is absolutely perfect though! Congrats! :D
Frenchie
frenchie

Postby clipinqueen on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:48 pm

OMG Sherrie! That is flawless! What I love now...is that your bangs are growing nicely in the front so no one would ever guess your hair is not that long. It just blends so well. Man, this makes me want to get Bohyme so bad! haha. The curls are perfect too. I love using the flat iron to curl! Thanks for posting. :D
clipinqueen

Postby clipinqueen on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Oh yeah...almost forgot...how did you find using the new LG? Did you have to wait for it to dry in between tapes? Notice anything different about it? I can't wait to try it. Want to see if it's a easier cleanup like Singer says. :D
clipinqueen

Postby blainewitch on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Sherrie, you look gorgeous! You have the flat iron curling down perfectly. I tried doing my hair this morning, before work .... dumb idea for a first attempt. My left side looks great, but my right side did not work as well.
I really like the techniques, although I do need more practice. My Sedu flat iron is the newer model so the hot plate is wider, my hair slides into the thinner handle area. This was a problem for me. My older Sally professional flat iron is the same width, handle and iron, so this worked better. But my old flat iron is pretty gunky, I use it for my bonds, so it has LG all baked on it. I think I need to clean it better before I try this again. My hair wasn't slipping thorough so smoothly.
You look beautiful as always.
blainewitch

Postby blainewitch on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Oh yeah, and your bangs are PERFECT! I cannot wait for mine to grow out like that.
blainewitch

Postby SINGER on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:21 pm

:Y: VERY PRETTY SHERRIE, AS ALWAYS GREAT JOB !!!!

Well I hope you used tape with the new glue I heard by it self on a weft only,
It last about 2-3 shampoos? , But thats really what it says it will do :roll:
But with tape its a much better hold.

Sherrie how long is your bohyme ?

But its oh so pretty hair. I do agree, 8)
SINGER

Postby DivaVocals on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:19 pm

:=D>: :=D>: :=D>: :=D>: VERY nice.. as usual!
I'm a diva because YOU can't tell me I'm not

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + weave information: http://divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Let us design your web presence: http://www.overthehillweb.com
DivaVocals

Postby athena on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Your hair looks fantastic! I have to agree, I love the Bohyme.
athena

Postby sherrie215 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Aww thank you all so much!

Frenchie, this is a combo of #613 and #27/613, although you really cant see the #27/613 from the pictures. Its in the bottom rows and in the upper rows I did use a couple of wefts of it but its on the underside of a double or triple weft. In fact there is more #27/613 in this install than #613. I keep looking at the #16 to mix it, and maybe even a little 14B. One of these days....babysteps! ;)

Clipinqueen, I dont really have bangs anymore. They are about an inch past my chin now, but damn are they annoying! The seem to always want to hang in my face! It took a hella long time to get them this far, I usually always got annoyed and cut them :roll:

Not sure about the new LG. I did like how thin it is, and I liked the squeeze bottle. Either I am a wimp or these bottles are really hard to squeeze though. Will see how it holds up before I say too much. I didnt use it on the wefts between the tapes. Just on two of the tapes/to head.

Blainewitch, I waited to try the flatiron technique on a day when I didnt have to go anywhere, so I thought last night after my install was a perfect time to try it, but damned if I could do it again today. I couldnt get nice curls to save my life today, not sure what I was doing wrong or different from last night. And I noticed one side looked better than the other. Must be the way you hold/use the flatiron. I' will try it again though cause it looked really cool last night...just not sure what I done different today :?

Singer, yep I used the new LG on 2 of tapes before attaching to my hair. I read that too that it only lasts 2-3 shampoos, which is why I am leary of it. But will check it out and see how it holds.

I wear 22 inch Bohyme. But as you know in reality its more like 24+ inches. In fact it seemed to long this time (after the Italian hair at 20inches). I trimmed about 1&1/2 inch off it and its still to the small of my back (or to my belly button when pulled to the front) And I have a longer torso!

I am just so happy to we wearing Bohyme again. Its such pretty, smooth hair. But you know me...I will be trying something else next time. Still searching for that comparable alternative (for a cheaper price) :rolleyes:
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby Lynnie on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:25 am

Your hair seems to growing out very nicely,, I know I get frustrated with my bang// chin length hair also.

Great Install--- flat iron method curling,, hmmm--

I may to go back to search for that one ??
Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter --- and those who matter don't mind.
Lynnie
Diva of the Month

Postby sherrie215 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:48 am

Thanx Lynnie!

This was posted by TanHair:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk3P3Yl ... re=related
sherrie215
Site Admin

Postby SINGER on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:12 am

squeeze bottle. Either I am a wimp or these bottles are really hard to squeeze though
:lol: :lol: :lol:

YUP I AM A WIMP ALSO -
I SAY USE 2 HANDS and its much Easyier :lol: :lol:

And you know this 18 Inch bodywave bohyme I just installed was more like 20 inchs long :shock: when I put it on I ended up trimming off a few inchs - I wanted it shorter.. 8)

Again You look Beautiful ..
SINGER

Postby kttylover2 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:40 am

Gorgeous Girl...u are amazing...as a person and with extensions...a true beauty, u don't need make up!

Hugz~
kttylover2

Next

Return to Extensions